Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In the words of Bill Cullen, "YOU, are fired".

Ok, so I just got off the phone from my agent (how fucking fancy does that sound!??!!) and she was asking me how my play was going and all that kinda stuff. I told her it was great and that I'm really enjoying it. Then she told me that the producers and director were onto her and that they really liked me and that they were happy with my work and all that kinda rad stuff. I was chuffed.
Then she told me that two of the cast members are gonna be replaced by new people cuz they just "arn't working out", as it turns out, one of the people being recast and kicked outta the play is a guy that I went to college with. like, he's my friend.
what the fuck??!
So basically I have to go into rehearsals tomoro and pretend like I know nothing about how my friend is going to be fired!!
FUCKING MADNESS.
Seriously though, how ropey and sketchy is that? FUCK!!!!

Also in additions to yesterdays blog:
I wanna eat cherry pie at diners, go to rodeos in texas and drink coffee in central park.
-That one's for you, Holly :D
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Probably not the best idea to write about this secret stuff in a blog...

Just sayin'.

Ruthie said...

It's cool, dude doesn't use the internets.
:)